• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ron Martin Part Three

jamesmut2000

Director
Click here for the latest installment - its better than Eastenders you know!

A couple of highlights:

Hoardings to go up this month - will take approx 6 weeks to complete.
Contract with builder not yet signed.
20 month build time.

Last edited:
Hoardings up in a month? I'll believe it when I see it.

as i said in another thread the questions are easily answered. no difficult questions, he's just telling us what we want to hear. do not be fooled again

He's not wearing a tie in this one, disgraceful. Is it me or does Ron look really angry in these videos, like he doesn't want to be there.

What is wrong with every one,these 3 videos have sold me and im back on board the hair express,ive sold my houses and im giving the money to ron.
Am i the only one yet again that feels sorry for the boy scriven.

'Reasons to be cheerful, Part 3'
He lost me on the first one when he said he didn't read the articles in the Echo.

He must be the only person in Britain that would only read the headlines (inaccurate apparently) and not a great big spread that is mainly to do with himself.

as i said in another thread the questions are easily answered. no difficult questions, he's just telling us what we want to hear. do not be fooled again

as another member on here is aware i have been talking to RM since last week although by tx i have been asking him questions and he has choosen to put the answers on a open forum on the OS you just cant please people, you belive what you want to belive

as another member on here is aware i have been talking to RM since last week although by tx i have been asking him questions and he has choosen to put the answers on a open forum on the OS you just cant please people, you belive what you want to belive

So are you saying that you asked him these questions that Scriven is asking?

Scriven is just Ron's pet monkey who has been spoon fed the questions to ask.

In Ron's first video he said "The fans have got to know". Well i've watched 3 of these instalments now and i've learnt bu*ger all that i really didn't know already! What have we got to know Ron?

As you seem to have RM's, ear could you ask him how the hell Tilly is going to put a squad together in less than a month? Thanks in advance.

Scriven is just Ron's pet monkey who has been spoon fed the questions to ask.

In Ron's first video he said "The fans have got to know". Well i've watched 3 of these instalments now and i've learnt bu*ger all that i really didn't know already! What have we got to know Ron?

Like the Echo exposés, I didn't learn much new, but several claims/rumours/theories were verified - eg McCormack buggering off on holiday and more details of our wage structure being confirmed. It was always suspected that Barrett and McCormack were our most overpaidhighest paid players, followed by Francis and Milldenhall, but Ron has come out and confirmed it. The trouble is that many wouldn't believe him if he claimed the earth was round and would call it lies as a reflex response.

I also thought it was quite revealing about his attitude towards Tilly as well. He's clearly paving the way for an exit for Tilly if we don't bounce back strongly.

Like the Echo exposés, I didn't learn much new, but several claims/rumours/theories were verified - eg McCormack buggering off on holiday and more details of our wage structure being confirmed. It was always suspected that Barrett and McCormack were our most overpaidhighest paid players, followed by Francis and Milldenhall, but Ron has come out and confirmed it. The trouble is that many wouldn't believe him if he claimed the earth was round and would call it lies as a reflex response.

I also thought it was quite revealing about his attitude towards Tilly as well. He's clearly paving the way for an exit for Tilly if we don't bounce back strongly.

I agree - without being a true insight, it has been interesting probably in the way Ron didnt intend.

Out of all of it, I found the attitude to Tilson most telling and nice (in a macarbe way I guess) to get confirmation that McCormack ****ed off when he was needed most.

I cannot imagine that when down well with Ron either.

A bit unfair on Tilly tho. Alex Fergerson wouldn't bounce back with these players.

Is it just me, or does Ron actually seem to come across as quite real and sincere in these videos?

He looks like a man who has just gone through major orthopedic surgery, rather than shifty or irate.

sheep1.jpg

I am annoyed with the way that he is attempting to shift the blame onto Tilly once again when the unrest at the club needs to be laid at his door as the person responsible for paying the players.

Back