• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Martin ....

Mick

Life President
... to witness a hugely entertaining 5-3 win over Cambridge.

As for Stimson's assertion that "Oli is too good for Southend", he didn't actually even look too good for Grays with much too much over elaboration.

What was Ron up to ? Looking for tips on how to run a club bar that will take £750,000 in a year ?

Ex-Shrimpers ? Thurgood solid, Stuart okay, Kightly fleeting, Hanlon top visitor and Battersby absent.

You weren't sitting next to Wiggy by any chance?
biggrin.gif

Do we actually need another striker anyway know? dont think so we have already got 4 decent strikers which i think is enough

just becouse we are doing ok at the moment, it shouldnt stop us looking for players to improve the squad

Oli won't be good enough for the Championship! I would like to see us wait and then bring in some bigger names in the transfer window to hammer home our promotion campaign!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Sep. 20 2005,22:31)]... to witness a hugely entertaining 5-3 win over Cambridge.
I'd have thought Cambridge would be doing much better in the Conference this season, especially given what a fine manager they have.

I dont see why Ron Martin would be watching players, i would like to think Tilly controls the footballing side of things 100%

Maybe, he had a few hours free and was just interested in seeing how one of his manager's transfer targets is performing?

Doesn't mean he's the one deciding who to get in/not to get in.

Back