• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ron Speaks

Having now seen BoyWonder2's thread with the same title a minute before mine, I'm now not happy with the echo...

The best thing is that we get to see Ron's moody picture again. Woo!

A lot of RM says regarding the Echo is true regarding their general reporting in trying to get a story. I have been a victim of the Echo glamarasing (excuse spelling) a story which resulted in my job being terminated.
However there are certain guidelines that a paper must follow although they can get away with stretching the truth to make a story

so do we still owe Spinner some money?

However it's good to have a bit of perspective on the matters at hand, the acid test is if we can now get a couple of players in when the loan window opens again.

Looks like Chris Phillips will be typing Great Wakering, Billericay and Canvey Island into his Tom Tom from now.

Haha, love it - "Martin McNeil is a Colchester supporter"

Geoff King take note - this is how you speak to your paying customers

The thing is will anyone care what he says when many have made there mind up already, the end bit is perfect IMO lets stick together and back the players 100% during the game then those that wish to do so can do a good demo in the east car park after the game, he didnt really comment on the reports of financial doom though, would have liked to hear about that, and as I have said king only said what many were thinking, not that he should have said anything at all he should keep his gob shut in all honesty

Back