• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Roots Hall Car Park pass renewals open

East Green I 83

Schoolboy⭐⭐
I had an email from the Club on Friday saying I can now renew my Car Park pass for next season.

Another positive sign for the future?

(No indication of how much it would be, just suggesting I phone in)

Been a season Ticket Holder with Car Park Pass for over 10 years. Renewed my Season Ticket for the new season but not had any email or other info on car parking!!

as anyone been down to the club recently. Sure someone said that repairs were being dont ot the car park / pot holes etc. Anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
as anyone ben down to the club recently. Sure someone said that repairs were being dont ot the car park / pot holes etc. Anyone confirm this?
I was there this morning but didnt really stare at the car park.. There were however a few builders vans about.

Been a season Ticket Holder with Car Park Pass for over 10 years. Renewed my Season Ticket for the new season but not had any email or other info on car parking!!
me too, they’d missed me off the list so I didn’t get an email. Gave ticket office a call earlier and renewed it (£125), they could see from records I had bought a car park ticket before but some issue with last year

me too, they’d missed me off the list so I didn’t get an email. Gave ticket office a call earlier and renewed it (£125), they could see from records I had bought a car park ticket before but some issue with last year
I got my email two weeks ago, maybe they are working through the list

as anyone been down to the club recently. Sure someone said that repairs were being dont ot the car park / pot holes etc. Anyone confirm this?
down there on monday all the big holes on the left side up to the east stand still there

Back