• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ross Noble

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Got some tickets today to see comedian Ross Noble at the Palace Theatre on the recommendation of a work colleague. I've seen him on TV a bit but has anyone seen his work before?

Any good?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 31 2003,14:35)]Very much in the Eddie Izzard mould - rambling observations.
As long as he doesn't sport his range of clothing that'll do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Oct. 31 2003,14:40)]All I know about him is that he used to be a scriptwriter on Chucklevision.
Wow! Looks like I've got some cracking tickets on my hands then. Bet you're all well jealous.

Might stick them on Ebay and make a fortune.

wink.gif

ghostface.gif

You big Wuss McScriven.
Don't be so influenced by your peers!! Im still going to see the guy - does anyone fancy a night out with Mrs McScriven?!?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs McScriven @ Oct. 31 2003,18:23)]does anyone fancy a night out with Mrs McScriven?!?!
How much you paying ?

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

MF, the closest you'll ever get to a real women will be staring at your head mistresses breasts in Home Economics. You'd have to pay Mrs McScriven just to breath in the same vicinity as you anything else is priceless with a women of her calibre.

Dave

(P.S. Does that mean I get some now Charlie)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Oct. 31 2003,21:37)]MF, the closest you'll ever get to a real women will be staring at your head mistresses breasts in Home Economics. You'd have to pay Mrs McScriven just to breath in the same vicinity as you anything else is priceless with a women of her calibre.

Dave

(P.S. Does that mean I get some now Charlie)
Someones ******* up to the misses to ensure some Saturday night loving !

rock.gif

Yeah and what's your point?

Last time you didn't any ******* up to a women was your mum's breast when you were a baby.

biggrin.gif

You're redeemed Mav

I feel the need

the need for speed.....

Hope you're ready for some top action this weekend, McScriven?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs McScriven @ Nov. 01 2003,08:27)]Hope you're ready for some top action this weekend, McScriven?
You can clim onto my COCKpit any day of the week darling!

Ross Noble is class...don't worry about that! Whoever recommended him knew what they were talking about....Seen him 4 times already, each show was different and he's streets ahead of anyone else at the moment! Don't sit in the front row though- unless you can take a severe **** taking! Not yet met anyone who didn't like him so those sniping are talking b******s:)

Back