• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1, Heat 6 - Jamie Lee Curtis vs Samantha Fox

Who is your favourite MILF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
The boobs from Trading Places vs the boobs from pretty much every edition of The Sun in the mid 1980s...

A tough draw for JLC. But here is some info, and a few pictures, to help sway your vote:

Jamie Lee Curtis was born in Los Angeles on November 22, 1958, the child of actors Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh.

Although she was initially known as a "scream queen" because of her starring roles in many horror films early in her career such as Halloween, The Fog, Prom Night and Terror Train, she is probably most well known for baring her breasts in Trading Places and her striptease in True Lies.

She is married to actor Christopher Guest (Lord Haden-Guest) and, as the wife of a lord, is titled Lady Haden-Guest, but she chooses not to use the title when in the United States.

SBS poor effort... How could you of not included these pics?

3703-0.jpg

10103987A%7EJamie-Lee-Curtis-Posters.jpg

Did you know JLC was born a hermaphrodite!

Sorry but Foxy for me, especially now as she's a dutch sea defence!

Seeing as no-one else has, here's the Fox.

samanthafox1.jpg

I seem to recall having a bit of thing for her back in the day, before I even knew what that meant.

Did you know JLC was born a hermaphrodite!

Be careful with unsubstantiated rumours!

"Twenty-odd years of hearsay later, there is simply no evidence to support it. Any honest appraisal of the facts, I believe, must arrive at the same conclusion reached by L.A. Exposed author Paul Young, to wit, "the rumor that Curtis suffers from AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) has never been proven and is almost certainly false.""

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/jamieleecurtis/a/jamieleecurtis_2.htm

My 80's love of Linda biased me somewhat I think. Can I change my vote from the he-she?

Sexy Sammy was one of my top fantasies back then but JLC does it more for me now I have to say.

Who would have thought back then that Sam would have come out as a lesbian and be living with a butch girlfriend now. What a waste and I am as jelous as hell.

Back