• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1, Heat 6 - Katarina Witt vs Haley Cope

Who is your favourite bit of sports totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Skater vs swimmer. Pictures please! (Both have done Playboy shoots. This could be interesting)

HaleyCope3.jpg

Cope.

Apologies as I do not seem to be able to upload the pics as large as I would like to (perhaps somebody could advise how you do this please) but believe me it is well worthwhile clicking on the thumbnail to check out this most gorgeous creature, Miss Katarina Witt.

I actually dragged my girlfriend along to see "Dancing on Ice" at Wembley a number of years ago as she was guesting in this (Katarina, not my girlfriend) and she was breathtakingly beautiful. I almost fainted when she skated past me in a white dress. I was so taken by her that I even wrote a fan letter when I got home and the signed photo she sent me back is still a much treasured item to me today.

A vote for Katarina is a vote for one fo the most beautiful sportswomen of all time and your support will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Witt got her baps out which is good enough for my vote.

Add a wang and that bottom picture becomes very blokey.

Ahem! And I said Fasto's never been banned as well.

Jeez, RobM and ORM will have cardiacs!

actually, probably a bit too far that one!
Sorry Naps you'll have to dig for the dirt yourself!

Back