• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Fixtures Round 36: Tuesday 3rd February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Right two things, firstly just to give you something else to think / moan about in future i'll be awarding + and - rep to the weekly winners and losers .. its all in jest remember folks ;) .. though Ricey and mark will have to wait till i get my rep back before getting their well deserved reds for last nights woeful efforts

Secondly, can i respectfully ask that you don't make your preds in bold or a different colour in future. While i appreciate it does stand out and look better, its a bit of a nightmare when i'm marking having to dodge all the brackets and Bs

Enough wittering, get your heads around this little lot ...

Southend United vs Scunthorpe United OFF
Carlisle United vs Hereford United OFF
Crewe Alex vs Yeovil Town OFF
Millwall vs Col Ewe OFF
Oldham Athletic vs Bristol Rovers OFF
Walsall vs Leicester City 1-4 (Fryatt)

Last edited:
Ozzers Preds

On behalf of Ozzer who is, or soon will be anyway, swanning off round The Caribbean .. safe trip Bryan :)

Walsall v Leicester 1-3 Fryatt 2

good effort though mate

Last edited:
Walsall v Leicester 0-2 Fryatt 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Walsall vs Leicester City 0-2 howard 1

Walsall vs Leicester City 1 - 2 Fryatt 2

Walsall vs Leicester City 1 - 2 Fryatt 2

Aw, Lee! Liked doing my predicts in bold! For you though......

Walsall vs Leicester City 1-1 Fryatt 1

Walsall vs Leicester City 0-2 fryatt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back