• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Weekly Points Round 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
I think the term "UNBELIEVABLE JEFF" was made for this week !!!

When i started marking i mentioned the fact that Emu had scored 9 and what a good start it was this week, little did i know how things would turn out and that 14 of the 23 predictions that followed would match or better her !!!

Serious, and i mean SERIOUS heads up to essexblue, DoDtS and canveyshrimper who all got 6/6 .. though spare a thought for Kristof, Scamps and myself who all made it comfortably into double figures without making the podium

I'm not going to mention the strugglers this week, because 3 points is more than many get week in week out so i'll just say hard luck and better luck Tuesday

19 essexblue
18 canveyshrimper
17 DoDtS
17 Scamps
14 BLUEBLOOD
14 Kristof
10 ldnfatso
10 Ricey
10 sufccolchester
9 Brettie Angell
9 Emu
9 seves
9 southend aussies
9 stickyboy
9 Stickyboy Junior
8 The Big Shrimp
7 Jonny O
7 OldBlueLady
7 Ozzer
6 Nobby Snide
6 WickfordShrimper
5 BLUEBLOOD Junior
4 SUFC Al
3 adam3811

19 essexblue
18 canveyshrimper
17 DoDtS
17 Scamps
14 BLUEBLOOD
14 Kristof
10 ldnfatso
10 Ricey
10 sufccolchester
9 Brettie Angell
9 Emu
9 seves
9 southend aussies
9 stickyboy
9 Stickyboy Junior
8 The Big Shrimp
7 Jonny O
7 OldBlueLady
7 Ozzer
6 Nobby Snide
6 WickfordShrimper
5 BLUEBLOOD Junior
4 SUFC Al
3 adam3811

yay, double my normal weekly score

14pts impressed myself, shame I don't stick a bet on my predictions eh!

As i mentioned in another thread, one of my pals had £5 on 10 homes for £850 .. i said at the time it'd be either us or Col Ewe that ****ed him up ..he was truly gutted when 9 came in and Oldham lost to the ****ing sheep molesters

As i mentioned in another thread, one of my pals had £5 on 10 homes for £850 .. i said at the time it'd be either us or Col Ewe that ****ed him up ..he was truly gutted when 9 came in and Oldham lost to the ****ing sheep molesters

That's rough, hence why I tend to avoid betting on rival clubs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back