• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Royal Gazette

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Self-deprecation, humility, goalscoring, charm. No wonder this man is loved everywhere he goes...

Goater - I love feeding others

biggrin.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif

You really do have to wonder what on earth was wrong with sour-puss Steve Coppell and the Reading fans... How could they not see that The Goat was a total legend?

FEED THE KID HE NEEDS THE MEAL!
FEED THE GOAT AND HE WILL SCORE!

Matt

The article opens with the line:
"It is always good to see a youngster do well, so I was very pleased for my teenage strike partner on Sunday, James Lawson."

And closes with:
"There is nothing like watching a youngster grow from a raw talent into a world-class player."

wow.gif

ps We've got to get the "Feed the kid" chant going. That is inspired. Feed the lamb/calf just wouldn't have the same impact.

erm... I think the youngster into world-class player is actually relating to Shaun Wright-Phillips rather than Jimmy Lawson, but yeah - agree, lets get that chant going!!

What a legend. Already a cult hero, and that was before he'd even kicked a ball in anger for us.

if he is going to give his all - then he will go down as a legend. somewhat similar to oh stanley stanley

Back