• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
The official site states that Burger king will be in attendance at Roots hall for the Yeovil game.

Full story

Will they be selling food?

Whilst I try to stay away from global food retailers as a matter of principle I could be tempted if they are serving up the Mushroom double Swiss.

I hope they will be selling food - at last we'd have something edible to eat at half time!

Woooooooooooooooooooo

The music (and I use that term very roughly) acts are also of the highest calibre
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ April 25 2005,14:18)]Woooooooooooooooooooo

The music (and I use that term very roughly) acts are also of the highest calibre  
wink.gif
So I read. Safe to say I won't be rushing back from the airport to catch the pre-game 'entertainment'!

tounge.gif

A fecking Kylie impersonator and one half of a one hit wonder dance act who doesn't know how to to turn a microphone on!? I take it he's a cheap option with no current work considering he performed at the last one.? What in the hell is going on!?
wink.gif

its going to be an awsome show of Rock, Dance and Passion before the match, where does Brian Whealer get his budget from?
is it from the swear box at the Nunary
when i was in South America I brought a South American 'Queen ' Tribute Band Album, it is f**king awful and with the average monthly wage at £70 im sure our commercial department could intise them over for next season im sure they will be equally as shocking as anythin we have seen before

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ April 25 2005,14:18)]Woooooooooooooooooooo

wink.gif
And the Great wakering Salavation Army Marching Band - better than the Blue Belles any day !

Wasn't so long ago that there were burger king discounts on the back of each ticket. Now its just boring old dedmands.

Back