• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rush & Diamonds

I will be attending with the Cambridge Shrimpers- Dreams. myself and father. Also dragging a friend along to up the numbers. Looking forward to a bit of "Que sera sera, we're going to Wembley"!!

now going with SteveH, all a bit last minute.

I really hope Drewe plays, I'm gonna cheer him all night
biggrin.gif

im heading down, with my gf and a friend. should be a good turn out by looks of things
anyone know about how to get from wellingbrough station to the ground though? is it gonna have to be a cab?

Didnt we take about 500 to Northampton last season in the 3rd round? Same again I reckon. Im going on my own on the nice new Trust Coach hopefully! I can taste the chicken balti pie already.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Oct. 18 2005,12:07)]im heading down, with my gf and a friend. should be a good turn out by looks of things
anyone know about how to get from wellingbrough station to the ground though? is it gonna have to be a cab?
It'll have to be a cab, the ground isn't even in Wellingborough. I think the village is called Irthlington or something like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Oct. 18 2005,12:07)]im heading down, with my gf and a friend. should be a good turn out by looks of things
It'll have to be a cab, the ground isn't even in Wellingborough. I think the village is called Irthlington or something like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 18 2005,14:05)]
[b said:
it is indeed.

[b said:
Cab it is. Wellingborough Stn is 6 miles from the ground

What pub is everyone going to or will it be meet in the ground? Do they still have a bar in the gorund? Anyone know anywhere decent to park?

We did have a good turnout for Northampton but that was a later stage I think.

Probably going to get some wise-*** pointing out it was round 2 now.

Back