• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good for him, goes contrary to rumours I've heard so hopefully that'll help put the rumours to bed.

Good to hear from a player that you don't hear much from in person and his interview showed him to come acroos well. I wish him every success in the future after hopefully turning his life around for good after the TLC shown by the Club and bevcause I happen to think he'll prove a good consistent player on a bigger stage.

I hope when he says he's here to see out his contract that he means it because he's fast becoming our talisman. The twothings on the other side of the coin is that if he sees his contract out we'll get absolutely nothing for a top class player
Similar to the Gower whos gone on to star in the Premiership. And to be honest he's not going to come out and say " oh by the way I'm out of here fairly soon" is he. Lets wait and see what he and the Club thinks in Jan when the pound signs are dangled in front of their eyes.

But believe it or not I hope no such things happen , certainly not in Jan, as I'm sure he will continue to be the catalyst towards our success this season. And yes I'm certain it'll end up in promotion.

Back