• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Csboy

Manager
It is with great sadness that I have report that Mark Kohlbeck a lifelong Southend fan died on 31st October. Mark would be well known to a lot of Southend fans as he had a season ticket in the East Stand with his Father for many many years. Mark was also a regular on the away coaches in the 90's. Mark was a very likeable person who was happy to talk to anyone.

For me personally I first met Mark over 20 years ago at work and our combined love of SUFC, Essex CCC & Chelsea made us quickly become firm friends and we shared so many good times over the years.

Mark leaves a wife Sharon, two young children and his father another lifelong Southend fan and I am sure our thoughts and prayers are with them. Mark was 51.
Mark's funeral will take place on Thursday 27th November at 12.40pm at Southend Crematorium. Hopefully we can arrange a collection through PAYPAL as we have done for others. I will find out from Mark's family if they would like flowers or a donation.

RIP Mark Kohlbeck

Every Fellow Shrimper who dies takes a part of me with them

RIP Mark

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

Sad to hear, 51 no age at all. God bless. Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP

Always sad to hear of someone who leaves too soon and most probably before their time. 51 is no age.

RIP mark, 51 is no age and as a married man with two children myself, it must be devastating for them all.

So sad condolences to his family and friends. There have been too many lately.

Sorry to hear of the passing of another Southend fan. As someone who is also 51 with two children this is particularly poignant. RIP.

51, no age at all. Didn't know him personally but always sad to lose a fellow Shrimper.

Back