• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to Stan week in the blame game is it?

This is all RM’s doing, no one else should be catching any of the **** other than him.

Just out of interest, why is it always turn on Stan, as opposed to someone like John Still, or Rylee or anyone else at the Club? TL has had stick too.

Stan has explained numerous times on this.

Let’s concentrate our efforts on RM.
I agree. It's time to turn the heat on Stilly! What has he done for this club in the last 12 months??? Absolutely nothing!

We want Still out! Shout it loud!

I agree. It's time to turn the heat on Stilly! What has he done for this club in the last 12 months??? Absolutely nothing!

We want Still out! Shout it loud!
To be fair with all the replacing of names that have been wiped off the board due to the rat’s incompetence, he has probably been the busiest man in the club !

If Justin wants to buy the club

Why doesn't he have a contract in place to put the money up and save the club

And get the sale to go through

And if Ron does a Ron sue hum for everything he has

It's not hard

Ron Martin I don't think you want to sell

I don’t understand Ron stalling to such this extent. What is he waiting for? Where is the planning permission at and is he waiting for this first mythical payout or availability of funds? And even if he is, it's been stated he’s not putting anymore funds in to the club or HIS debts, so why?

The only logical answer is he wants us to die, but then why not do that yonks ago. It makes no sense.

Ron said yesterday on the phone to my son that we won’t go to court on the 4/10 but then couldn’t guarantee a sale would be completed either but did mention contact with Justin. Gut feeling is that he is going to put the club in to Administration. Think that’s an automatic -10 points. As for the club and the sale not sure if that makes it easier for the sale to be completed or not

Ron said yesterday on the phone to my son that we won’t go to court on the 4/10 but then couldn’t guarantee a sale would be completed either but did mention contact with Justin. Gut feeling is that he is going to put the club in to Administration. Think that’s an automatic -10 points. As for the club and the sale not sure if that makes it easier for the sale to be completed or not
With all due respect mate, what comes out of Ron's mouth is about as credible as a snorting pig.

The only way we don't go to court is if he pays what is owed or the club is put into admin as you say.

The biggest worry is we have wages to pay before then and another court date on the 3rd for npower. How can all of those things be appeased without a further points deduction.

Tricky part here is trying to decipher the truth from the lies from the downright confusion in his own mind. He probably doesn't even know what's going on or what he's going to do.

And then in all likelihood he says half this stuff just to get a reaction for kicks.

We know his minions live on this board after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back