• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sally from Home and Away

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 15 2004,21:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 15 2004,21:16)]Lisa? Hmmm. There's so many that i lose track of names. Is she the one with the constant suntan?!

Sally still around? Jeez. She's been in it for about 10 years hasn't she?!

Kev

cool.gif
No Lisa the one who self harms.
Thats the one i meant!!

Kev

cool.gif

P.s I'd love to 'harm' her ...

ghostface.gif
laugh.gif

I remember Laura ... she had a job stalking that nice little blonde tart. Good work if you can get it!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ April 15 2004,21:56)]thats right, I think it was her, Ben and Izzy who won to get onto the show.
And thank God she did!

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

elize_du_toit_11.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 15 2004,22:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ April 15 2004,21:56)]thats right, I think it was her, Ben and Izzy who won to get onto the show.
And thank God she did!

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

elize_du_toit_11.jpg
Her head looks almost ... plastic!!

Kev

rock.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Her head looks almost ... plastic!!

Kev

rock.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif
[/quote]
like her tits?!

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>The greatest ever BOBFOC, stand up Miss Jamie Lee Curtis:

jamie_lee_curtis2.jpg
</span>

what about the east ends pat butcher....the years have certainly been kind to pat and you just know she&#39;d be blinding in bed
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ April 16 2004,13:04)]<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>The greatest ever BOBFOC, stand up Miss Jamie Lee Curtis:

&lt;img src=&quot;www.freecelebmania.com/play/ jamie_lee_curtis2.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;</span>
Or Mr Jamie Lee Curtis if the rumours are to be believed&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ April 16 2004,13:42)]what about the east ends pat butcher....the years have certainly been kind to pat and you just know she&#39;d be blinding in bed
tounge.gif
Pats more of a BOCFOC then BOBFOC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 16 2004,17:29)]Or Mr Jamie Lee Curtis if the rumours are to be believed&#33;
In fact, I thought the rumours were that (s)he&#39;s Mr. &amp; Mrs. Jamie Lee Curtis, all in one - i.e. her chromosomal identity is XXY (boys being XX and girls being XY).

rock.gif

Matt

P.S. Durera - surely that photo is the worst example of &quot;head pasted onto topless photo&quot; in existence...?&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 16 2004,19:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 16 2004,17:29)]Or Mr Jamie Lee Curtis if the rumours are to be believed&#33;
In fact, I thought the rumours were that (s)he&#39;s Mr. &amp; Mrs. Jamie Lee Curtis, all in one - i.e. her chromosomal identity is XXY (boys being XX and girls being XY).

rock.gif

Matt

P.S. Durera - surely that photo is the worst example of &quot;head pasted onto topless photo&quot; in existence...?&#33;
<span style='font-family:COMIC SANS MS'>Don&#39;t blame me - I can&#39;t even see it because of the filter at work.

Oh well&#33;</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 16 2004,19:06)]
[b said:

rock.gif

Matt

Sorry Matt that&#39;s what I meant.

Back