• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sam Stockley

Prodigal Son

Manager
Just noticed that nice young man ,Sam Stockley, who established a strong rapport with the West Stand back in August, has signed for Blackpool on loan for the rest of the season so we will have another chance to see him on 8th April.

Our North Essex friends offloaded Williams and took on a striker from Blackpool called Vernon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Mar. 17 2006,21:40)]What did stockley do wrong? remind me pls! I sit in the east
Had an exchange of words with someone in the front row of the West Stand and a bit of ball throwing and hand signalling took place. Perhaps I am the only one to remember it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Mar. 17 2006,21:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Mar. 17 2006,21:40)]What did stockley do wrong? remind me pls! I sit in the east
Had an exchange of words with someone in the front row of the West Stand and a bit of ball throwing and hand signalling took place. Perhaps I am the only one to remember it.
i sit in the east IIRC didn't one of our fans get taken out because of it

I think stockley said something after someone wouldn't give him his ball back
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ Mar. 17 2006,22:12)]I think stockley said something after someone wouldn't give him his ball back
laugh.gif
Did he go crying to his mummy

'Mummy they won't give my ball back'

I remember it well. He did have an exchange of words with someone near the front when the ball went off. When he retrieved it he was waiting to take the throw on, there was some delay on the pitch, and he made some sort of gesture involving pointing to his backside. He did the same thing a few minutes later and then he scored the equaliser. His celebration run with both arms raised was aimed at the section of the west where he had the previous encounter.

Its stick time for Stockley .... I cannot wait for Blackpool game even more & remind him the Col Ewes score - 3-1 & 3-0!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Mar. 22 2006,14:08)]Its stick time for Stockley .... I cannot wait for Blackpool game even more & remind him the Col Ewes score - 3-1 & 3-0!
To be fair Stockley did score the one.

Back