• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Samsung F700 Smartphone..i-phone beater

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
I have just recieved a Samsung F700 as an upgrade on Vodafone. I have had it out of the box for 10 minutes and had a little play and it is absolutely fantastic. I am, however, going to stick it on ebay in the next couple of days. If anybody would like it as a christams present to someone (but probably for them selves as it is awesome, I am willing to let it go for £250 and give away a £70 pair of Bose earphones as part of the sale.

PM me if interested.

http://www.yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/samsung_f700_reviews.htm

200702081104Samsung_F700_Duo.jpg

interesting reading the reviews at the bottom of the first link. Not bad but not particularly complimentary

interesting reading the reviews at the bottom of the first link. Not bad but not particularly complimentary

There are mixed comments.

Personal preference really. What is the rush in typing a text message anyway, people need to slow down.

I personally love the phone, can't really fault it, but needs must!

Friggin wasters on ebay...ask loads of questions about the phone, bid at the last minute and win the thing, then never reply to emails and never send the money...uuurgh

They will be reported very soon...Trouble is, I leave negative feedback and they just leave it back..Ebay is crap!

Friggin wasters on ebay...ask loads of questions about the phone, bid at the last minute and win the thing, then never reply to emails and never send the money...uuurgh

They will be reported very soon...Trouble is, I leave negative feedback and they just leave it back..Ebay is crap!

You can cheat......if that happens....;)

Was going to put this on Ebay but seeing as there is a thread started i'll try my luck on here first, its a brand new sony ericsson k850i velvet blue .

please PM if interested , on Ebay they are going for anything between £150 - 200 notes

thanks

Standard outcome when selling phones on eBay, by the way, seems to get an e-mail from "eBay" saying payment has been received and telling you to send to some dodgy address in Africa.

Pretty sure no-one who could fall for this should be allowed on a computer but thought it polite to mention.

I've just about given up with Ebay (and bloody Paypal)... I would look at selling items such as phones via 'AV Forums'..... You might not get top dollar for it, but most of the subscribers there are decent....

Back