• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sat 12th - Fixture

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 28 2005,00:01)]Please tell me we got a Friday night game or we are away !!!
I could, but I'd be lying.

down.gif

Official site says Lincoln at home...

so who's wedding is it then?

Awwwwwww chit - I'm trying to finalise my trip to Korea - its bad enough that it looks like I'll be missing a couple of SZFC games but now this, unless I fly by the only direct daily flight which is Korean Air leaving at 9pm- now call me picky but I think I'd rather eat Leeboy's jockstrap.

Scriv - urgent negotiations with Sky and the old bill required pleased.  
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 28 2005,00:10)]unless I fly by the only direct daily flight which is Korean Air leaving at 9pm- now call me picky but I think I'd rather eat Leeboy's jockstrap.
And you call yourself a loyal supporter?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 28 2005,00:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 28 2005,00:10)]unless I fly by the only direct daily flight which is Korean Air leaving at 9pm- now call me picky but I think I'd rather eat Leeboy's jockstrap.
And you call yourself a loyal supporter?

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

and so to bed !

I've just remembered... Aren't Korean Air the one's who's innovative navigation and habit of ignoring the radio in-flight, led to one of them being shot down by Russian MiG's?

In which case, I suppose, you might have a point..

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 28 2005,00:21)]I've just remembered... Aren't Korean Air the one's who's innovative navigation and habit of ignoring the radio in-flight, led to one of them being shot down by Russian MiG's?

In which case, I suppose, you might have a point..

wow.gif
Their track record ain't great, their fleet is not the newest, their seats are uncomfortable enough for Ronnie Corbett (yes I watched Brucie's tribute last night !) and their in-flight entertainment is poo. Other than that they are quite attractive. The downside is a 17-1/2 hour trip via Tokyo (albeit with a good two hour ciggie break) as opposed to 10.5 hours direct.

And TrueBlue - SZFC without the Gaffer is like SUFC without Maher.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(mods feel free to lock this thread right here and now
biggrin.gif
)

Due to Work commitments at easter when we shut Canary wharf down I will be missing the Friday home fixture. However If they change the time to a 12:00 kick off I can make it as work doesn't start until 4:00.
Mr King. Mr Spooner etc, if you're reading this please can you fix it for me to be able to come to the game at a rearranged 12:00 kick off. It will be good publicity for the club and you can have it appear on Ant and Dec or something, I promise to look shocked and surprised when I am confronted with the good news.

Back