• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

score against  grimsby

• Thread starter pitsea shrimper
  • Start date

pitsea shrimper

ok what do u all think the score will be saturday

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ May 03 2005,15:57)]ok what do u all think the score will be saturday
We're due a win, we're due a promotion and we're due a bit of luck so, with that in mind, i make the bold prediction of:

Grimsby 1 Us 2

With Eastwood and Bentley to get the goals that will fire us to League One.

(For the record, Swansea will win 1-0 and will stay behind us in 4th).

I think that we'll get the 1-1 draw that will take us up due to Swansea drawing by the same score.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ May 03 2005,15:57)]ok what do u all think the score will be saturday
Shrews 2 Scunny 1
Yeovil 0 Lincoln 1
Bury 1 Swansea 2 (4th minute (of 3 to be added) injury time Lee Trundle twice taken penalty)
Grimsby 0 Southend 1 (nerve jangling, knee trembling, backs to the wall Alamo effort after early Adam Barrett header)

Pts
Yeovil 80
Southend 80
Swansea 80
Scunny 79

yeovil 0 lincoln 2
grimsby 1 southend 3
shrewsbury 2 scunnie 1
bury 2 swansea 2

scores finishing like that would mean we will be crowned champions !

WE CAN ALL DREAM ASWELL!

I think we'll win 1-0, Gray to score.

By the way, anyone seen the poll on their official site? It asks if the team should go easy on Saturday, that is shocking for an OFFICIAL site.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ May 03 2005,19:44)]Oh they've changed it now. Probably a sensible idea.:laugh:
Maybe something to do with the hordes of Southend fans who shot over there and voted in the affirmative.

wink.gif

Early goal sets us up for a 3-1 win.

If we don't get an early goal, well, I don't want to think about that.

Back