• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scores from tonight...

I should think it would be for violent conduct - he kicked the Swansea player when he was on the ground!

We've got them on the 6th at home, so fingers crossed he won't be available for that one. Very Happy
biggrin.gif

---------

FROM OXFORD FAN ON L2!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 25 2005,21:51)]We've got them on the 6th at home, so fingers crossed he won't be available for that one. Very Happy
biggrin.gif

---------

FROM OXFORD FAN ON L2!
No, we play them on the 19th so Parkin will be available
sad.gif

Parkin received a straight red tonight and will miss Macclesfield's next three games which are;

Boston (H)
Scunthorpe (A)
Oxford (A)

Could prove costly for the Silkmen me thinks...

wink.gif

parkin already has 5 yellow cards this season, so doesnt that mean he will get a 4 match ban, three fro violent conduct and then an extra game suspension because he has already served a suspension this season

I'm sure that the previous ban will not be taken into consideration but a straight red is a 3 match ban  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
shame

I just hope that Bentley does not get booked in the next two matches making him ineligible for the final!!
sad.gif

sad.gif

Do league bookings count for cup games? i always thought competitions were kept separate in that way.

Surely they have to separate the bans. Obviously I'm not the most impartial ut if they reach 5 yellows AND get sent off for a straight red, that SHOULD be four games?

I blame the Welsh FA fascists.

mad.gif

The ban for reaching 5 yellows ended in February. The ban for reaching ten and fifteen yellows is current until the 2nd Sunday in April.
sad.gif
Reds are reds and are a ban according to the offence.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Mar. 26 2005,01:18)]The ban for reaching 5 yellows ended in February. The ban for reaching ten and fifteen yellows is current until the 2nd Sunday in April.
sad.gif
Reds are reds and are a ban according to the offence.
..and violent conduct, IIRC, is a three game ban. Can't see anyone other than the Cheshire FA looking at kicking a man while he' s down as anything other than a 3-gamer.

So if Yeovil lose or draw today the league title is completly in our own hands. We win all our remaining games (however unlikely) and it matters not what anyone else does. We win the league.
Please slip up Yeovil

However, regardless of results today, if we win all our remaining games, we're promoted due to the Scunny Macc clash.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Mar. 26 2005,09:06)]Oops I was wrong, Scunny could still be top sorry.
its in both our hands. it depends who's goal difference is best. currently we are on +17 scunny are on +20. against rochdale when we were were 3-0 up we had the chance to slaughter them, get an extra 2 goals in win 5-0 and our goal difference would have been +19. its so tight in the top 5 teams that like last year between 3rd placed torquay and 4th placed huddersfield a better goal difference got torquay promotion, and theres a good chance goal difference could come into affect this season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Mar. 26 2005,09:05)]So if Yeovil lose or draw today the league title is completly in our own hands. We win all our remaining games (however unlikely) and it matters not what anyone else does. We win the league.
Please slip up Yeovil
Well as it stands it's Boston 1-1 Yeovil
smile.gif

Back