• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Scott Vernon Free Transfer!

Don't need him. I would like a front line of Scott Spencer and an ageing but not too old striker who has bagged a hatful over the years. Where we get him from, I have no idea.

Good shout if he is.

I've no idea if Neil Harris is out-of-contract but he is a Southend fan who may just want to see out his career at the club he supports. Someone like him would be ideal alongside the younger forwards like Spencer, Crawford and Paterson

Definitely.

Can't see it working out at Southend though. Too many of our fans have already decided he's the next Billy Paynter.

I've no idea if Neil Harris is out-of-contract but he is a Southend fan who may just want to see out his career at the club he supports. Someone like him would be ideal alongside the younger forwards like Spencer, Crawford and Paterson

Don't know where you got the idea of him being a Southend fan from. He might live locally but he's Millwall through and through.

Don't know where you got the idea of him being a Southend fan from. He might live locally but he's Millwall through and through.

As he's spent most of his career at Millwall yes he is Millwall through & through, however he's said before in interviews that he's a Southend supporter. A bit like Paul Scholes and Oldham, and it doesn't mean he'll be playing for us anytime soon.

As he's spent most of his career at Millwall yes he is Millwall through & through, however he's said before in interviews that he's a Southend supporter. A bit like Paul Scholes and Oldham, and it doesn't mean he'll be playing for us anytime soon.

I'd imagine that's a bit like when Robbie Keane said it was his dream to play for Spurs, a couple years before he said it was his dream to play for Liverpool, which was a 18 months before he said it was his dream to play for Celtic.

Back