• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

I’m trying to renew a disabled and carer ticket but it’s showing the wrong price…anyone having the same problem?

This is NOT a Blues season ticket...
But today i bought a S/T for Fürth in Germany
Fürth is next to Nürnberg(also got a s/t),you can get the underground from Nürnberg main station to Fürth in18 minutes.
Fürth got promoted last season from div2 to the Bundesliga.
This is a standing ticket,which includes free travel from where i live to the ground and back.
Thats about 70-80 kms one way,about 100 miles return!!
I can watch NOT..
Dagenham but Dortmund
Bromley but Bayern
Eastleigh but Ein.frankfurt
The season ticket cost...190 euros..about 150 pounds.
This is NOT im a better than you mail, which might read like it.Im a Blues fan since 1967,i would at my age also buy a s/t for the lads if i still lived back home.But whats its about is the mental costs of tickets,at ALL English game:All leagues
Sadly all FANS are being abused back home,but how do we stop it?????Other than not going,which nobody wants.

I have two ST in the East Stand. I want to renew mine (current seat) but my son now 17 wants to move to the west to be with friends (the blue voice etc). Anyone know how i can do this as system only offers me my existing seats?

I have two ST in the East Stand. I want to renew mine (current seat) but my son now 17 wants to move to the west to be with friends (the blue voice etc). Anyone know how i can do this as system only offers me my existing seats?
Does your son have his own log-in on the ticketing system? If he does he may be able to change his seat via that. Failing that it's a visit to the Ticket Office or a phone call I guess.

We've just renewed. It was really weird seeing our regular seat details in the West on screen again after all this time, almost nostalgic.

Anyone else given their refund back to the club but unable to buy the 21-22 season ticket? When I log in to buy it states that I haven't got the correct pre-requisite. It shows my season ticket with the correct seat etc but states the price at £235 rather than £295???

Have you tried resetting your password? I had to do that. I don't know exactly what your situation is but try logging on with your original fan number/email address and click on change/reset password (or whatever) and you'll get an email with a link to create a new password.
Cheers....job done! Now there'll be at least two of us sharing the roller coaster ride!!

I still haven't been able to get mine. Their online system is shockingly bad. 3 season ticket holders in my family but will only let me have 1 of them!

I still haven't been able to get mine. Their online system is shockingly bad. 3 season ticket holders in my family but will only let me have 1 of them!
Silly question I know but have all 3 completed the online form re Refund or Donation as I think it is only available for those that opted for donation as the refund cannot be done via the booking site

So if you never bought a season ticket last season when can you actually buy one for 21/22? Read it several times but still don’t know. Perhaps I’m just thick? ?

Is anyone else being completely denied by this website? It refuses to accept any form of login details I’m putting in and 12 hours after it said it’s sent me an e-mail to reset my password, I’ve received nothing.

Anyone else had a problem buying their usual seat? I’ve been offered one 5 seats away, I thought we were supposed to be able to purchase our usual seats...

Edit - Worked it out now, you have to click on the menu, then click on Season Tickets, and then Season Ticket Renewals and then it should give you the correct seat.

Last edited:
Back