• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Card Issue

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
Does anyone know if the problem with the season card machine has been fixed yet?

I paid for my card a couple of weeks back and now live in South London so was hoping for it to be sent out to me in time for the opening game. I dont really want the hassle of queuing up on match day but I've heard nothing from the club since I paid.

Are they only sending out cards to new ST holders or to all? I was under the impression that last years cards are being topped up?

I spoke to a young lady in the ticket office last Monday/Tuesday about it and she said that because of the value of the season ticket they would not be sending them out. I was told I should expect a phone call asking to come in and collect it and hand in my old one ( i'm changing seats)

If you are a Season Card holder from last season, have renewed and are sitting in the same seat this season then you keep your existing card.

If you are a new Season Card holder then your Season Card is in the post.

If you are moving your seat to a new area, then you should have popped your old card in, and this will be re-issued and posted out.

All cards are now being posted as we appreciate that due to the delay supporters may now not be able to get to the Ticket Office before Peterborough.

Any chance the cards will actually work for the first game or will we have the same old issues of previous seasons ?

When I rang the ticket off they said they still did not know what was going on and some problem with the printers!! Some basically all telling us different things, all crap.

Funny that, thats the same problem they had with the printers last season, but when i went in face to face and had a moan, it suddenly started working and they did my card there and then!!!

The ticket office at RH is cack

If you are a Season Card holder from last season, have renewed and are sitting in the same seat this season then you keep your existing card.

If you are moving your seat to a new area, then you should have popped your old card in, and this will be re-issued and posted out.

All cards are now being posted as we appreciate that due to the delay supporters may now not be able to get to the Ticket Office before Peterborough.

That's fine but IIRC we were told the same thing last saeson, only to turn up against Borient for the card not to work, cue trek to ticket office and issuance of a paper ticket to suffice.

Dave ,

Not wanting to be a party pooper at this delicate hour , but what is the life expectancy of the card , especially if it gets rubbed up and down with excitement week in week out in your pocket ( without protection I should add ) ?

And while we're on the subject , what is the life expectancy of the chair itself ? For example could I bring in my old card, ask for a new one and ask for the chair to be renewed at the same time ? Maybe someone could pop round and put in a new seat while I wait ?

Scriv, We're moving seats to a different stand, but don't think we were told to give the old ones back.

Dave ,

Not wanting to be a party pooper at this delicate hour , but what is the life expectancy of the card , especially if it gets rubbed up and down with excitement week in week out in your pocket ( without protection I should add ) ?

And while we're on the subject , what is the life expectancy of the chair itself ? For example could I bring in my old card, ask for a new one and ask for the chair to be renewed at the same time ? Maybe someone could pop round and put in a new seat while I wait ?

About 5-years if treated well. Obviously if yours is a bit worst for wear then the Ticket Office will replace FOC.

Can we expect the same amount of trouble as last season? I sat in 4 different seats in August with the club trying to find me a seat near my own that wasn't double booked.

Scriv. It's good of you to confirm this, but do you realise that at the end of last season when this season's prices were first announced my dad was told by the ticket office that he would be getting a new card? I told him not to throw his old one out just in case. Good job I did...

Back