• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season card sales

Gillingham have slashed their season tickets by 20%.

They want to 'pack Priestfield'

If you discount a product there is a risk it will lose its cachet.

We all accept that Gillingham will never be a prestige Vanden Plas marque like Southern United.

The Gills may have Farm Foods aspirations but my bet is this strategy will establish them as the Netto of League One.

Non Southend related but I was looking at other clubs season ticket prices and Peterborough have a full home and away season ticket which covers every game of theirs friendlies too all inclusive coach travel to away games all home programmes plus a food and drink voucher for each home game for early price of £1600 not bad value if you travel to vast majority of games and are near for coach pick ups.

Non Southend related but I was looking at other clubs season ticket prices and Peterborough have a full home and away season ticket which covers every game of theirs friendlies too all inclusive coach travel to away games all home programmes plus a food and drink voucher for each home game for early price of £1600 not bad value if you travel to vast majority of games and are near for coach pick ups.
Downside is you have to watch Peterborough and only get to see two Shrimper games ?

Anybody else used the new finance option?

I signed up for this yesterday but it's a little confusing as to whether they pay the club directly or put the money in your bank.

And if they pay the club directly do they make contact to arrange seat choice etc.

There is if there are any left.£195.00

Is this a real thing. I can't imagine paying to park on a match day. £195 to park is outrageous.

The only reason anyone would do this if mobility or age was a factor.

Street parking is always available literally 5 mins from the ground.

Hmm, still undecided about renewing my families season tickets - can't make midweek evening games due to where we live and am considering buying on the gate on an as and when basis.

Now perhaps if we signed some players that would excite me then that would help me to decide..............................just saying!!

Love it! What made the decision?

Genuinely excited for next season. Until we had all the injuries etc I thought we were a decent team. With the addition of Humpreys I feel our forward line is one of the strongest we have had in quite a while.

Genuinely excited for next season. Until we had all the injuries etc I thought we were a decent team. With the addition of Humpreys I feel our forward line is one of the strongest we have had in quite a while.
..............and you've reached 60???:Winking:

Back