• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

season ending dvd

I brought it today as a Christmas present for myself from a relative but the sound doesn't work on my dvd player yet it does on my playstation2, although the sound is a bit erratic going from loud to quiet. Any else experiencing any difficulties?

I only watched the Southend Vs Cheltenham and Vs Swindon games to make sure it was working so I can't tell ya. There isn't a running time on the back either.

Also, I'm on the front of the DVD case. I am to the left (As you look at it) of Kevin Maher's head and on the other side is the old fella I sit next to with his flat cap on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Nov. 24 2004,17:26)]I brought it today as a Christmas present for myself from a relative but the sound doesn't work on my dvd player yet it does on my playstation2, although the sound is a bit erratic going from loud to quiet. Any else experiencing any difficulties?
Weird, we were assured by the production company that it would work on all DVD players whether that be Playstation or your proper DVD player. This was one of the reason's it took so long to produce.

Can you just check it isn't scratched or anything and there's not dust on it and try again?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Nov. 24 2004,18:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Nov. 24 2004,18:36)]Scriv, you got me a copy?

WS
Yep.
¡Muchas gracias!

WS

smile.gif

Thats going on my xmas list. I must of seen the Col.U away leg highlights so many times on the PC but im sure i can watch it again on the dvd. Looking forward to it alot.
smile.gif

Back