• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Excellent.

3 Friday games is much better.

The fact we are doing this later hopefully says something about the state of our finances.

Excellent the club have taken notice of fans and frozen prices.
Three Friday night games (except bank holidays and Sky) is just about right spread over the season.
Probally one just before xmas, and another early in the season, with the final friday eve game whoever will agree to to the switch.
I hope the league start early in August again so we dont have many Tues or Wed games?
Well done Southend United.

Three Friday night games (except bank holidays and Sky) is just about right spread over the season.
Probally one just before xmas, and another early in the season, with the final friday eve game whoever will agree to to the switch.
I hope the league start early in August again so we dont have many Tues or Wed games?
Well done Southend United.

I thought it was usually a bit later after a World Cup or is that just the Prem ?

Can see the number STH being less next season if we end up staying in L2 at them prices. They crertainly not turned me on to return to home homes.

Can see the number STH being less next season if we end up staying in L2 at them prices. They crertainly not turned me on to return to home homes.

Its £15 a game. Thats pretty decent value even at League Two surely?

it goes up if we get to L1

Surely thats only if you buy after May 1st. They cant sell you a ticket at £350 then ask you for another £20 if we went up.

Nothing on there about student tickets, have they been axed?

The picture in the article makes it look like Bentley is giving Leonard? a bit of "fun" :smile:

I take it that if you get the price now you don't pay the increased price if we get promotion?

The picture in the article makes it look like Bentley is giving Leonard? a bit of "fun" :smile:

I take it that if you get the price now you don't pay the increased price if we get promotion?

No they cant ask you to pay more, and that wouldnt qualify as prices being frozen either.

I hope the league start early in August again so we dont have many Tues or Wed games?Well done Southend United.

Season starts on Sat 9th August, one week later than this season.

Good news and a well done to the club for freezing prices. Being clearer with regards to Friday night games is good as well

Club website says:
"Season Cards will not only be frozen for existing card holders, with their seats being held for at least this period, but non-Season Card holders can also take advantage of the prize freeze."

whats the prize?

Yes but we all know that's why you don't go ;) playing and fishing are your thing right now :) besides you was only turning up giving the traditional oh SOUTHEND we love you then off to the pub! Classic GP

Back