• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Ticket Prices 2005/06

How blissful it is being an exile.

Seriously though, whilst no-one wants to pay more, everything else has been going up with inflation (except, I'm told, Cocaine) so it's no surprise that tickets have to.

Not to mention the fact that we are based in the affluent South East where wages are higher and land prices more. The fact that we are competitive with the 'average' League 2 team is something to be proud of in itself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 30 2005,23:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ April 30 2005,22:49)]As I didn't get one of the Season Ticket booklets today, could somebody please tell me the season ticket prices in East Reds for Adults, Concessions and Students please.
Before June 1st:

Adults: £305
Concessions: £185
Students: £145

After June 1st

Adults: £340
Concessions: £205
Students: £165
Cheers Andy_S. Much appreciated.

Back