• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season tickets for next season

KrustyTheKray

President
Brentford are doing a special early bird for current season ticket holders.

They can purchase them at league one prices and get a 5% reduction.

It wont matter what league Brentford are in, prices remain the same plus a discount.

Surely SUFC should follow suit!

Look at this link

http://www.brentfordfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page....00.html

This needs to be brought to the attention of whoever sets the prices for next season.

Fair play to Brentford for doing this. Come on Southend do the same!!!

No one got any comments on this
down.gif

Offering League One prices until this Friday is a stroke of genius - we'd have sold a sh!tload if we'd done that.

Plenty of clubs over the years have done similar schemes.
Palace fo instance when they were in the play offs you could get a season ticket at championship prices.
Norwich also did a two year season ticket with a big discount.
Would be nice if we could come up with something.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ April 27 2006,12:34)]Offering League One prices until this Friday is a stroke of genius - we'd have sold a sh!tload if we'd done that.
Come on Southend, do the same!!

A sure winner in my book
biggrin.gif

Great idea for the fans.

From a Brentford point of view if they then don't go up they may still have attracted a few extra fans for next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 27 2006,12:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ April 27 2006,12:34)]Offering League One prices until this Friday is a stroke of genius - we'd have sold a sh!tload if we'd done that.
Come on Southend, do the same!!

A sure winner in my book
biggrin.gif
Bit late now.... We will be promoted in 52 hours!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ April 27 2006,12:31)]Brentford haven't got a new stadium to finance......
nor have we..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ April 27 2006,12:35)]Palace fo instance when they were in the play offs you could get a season ticket at championship prices.
Not quite the same as the reduced number of matches still equates to a 21% increase.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ April 27 2006,12:35)]Plenty of clubs over the years have done similar schemes.
Palace fo instance when they were in the play offs you could get a season ticket at championship prices.
I used to work with a Crystal Palace fan who bought a 10 year Season ticket ! ! Now that is forward planning...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ April 27 2006,13:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gazzacat42 @ April 27 2006,12:35)]Plenty of clubs over the years have done similar schemes.
I used to work with a Crystal Palace fan who bought a 10 year Season ticket ! !   Now that is forward planning...
same here!

I would definatly buy one if they brought something out like this. Incidently, where does everyone sit at the Hall?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southend-on-Sea @ April 27 2006,14:02)]Incidently, where does everyone sit at the Hall?
As you might imagine, there's quite a cross-section on here.

Seems only fair to me as Brentford are going to be a Lg 1 team next season.
biggrin.gif

Back