• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season tickets

shrimpereeee

First XI
I am a season ticket holder in the south upper. Does anyone know how I am going to get into Saturday's game as the club have not sent either tickets or the new cards?

They're being sent out today, apparently [for those unaquainted with Masonic ritual].

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Oct. 18 2005,12:34)]Nothing on the official site

Ive received neither email or letter
There's a Trust liaison meeting tomorrow, so more news then hopefully. I've heard nowt.

tickets are being printed now, sending out today or tomorrow, they've got 4/5 staff in there, and they spent sunday in there sorting them out as well, so the ticket office deserve some praise
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2005,12:58)]tickets are being printed now, sending out today or tomorrow, they've got 4/5 staff in there, and they spent sunday in there sorting them out as well, so the ticket office deserve some praise  
cool.gif
Sooooo tickets then?

No card yet?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maisie Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2005,12:58)]tickets are being printed now, sending out today or tomorrow, they've got 4/5 staff in there, and they spent sunday in there sorting them out as well, so the ticket office deserve some praise  
cool.gif
Three Cheers for the ticket office. Hip Hip.......

[b said:
cool.gif
Ticket office may deserve praise for working hard on their Sunday to get them out, however whoevers decision it was not to issue another ticket several weeks ago with the last batch should stand up and take the blame.  It was obviously clear that they would not be ready.

Do they not realise by leaving it to the very last minute that they actually create themselves more work by having several emails/letters/phonecalls regarding "where are my tickets?".  

If it wasn't for this forum I'd be on the telephone asking where they are, and if not received Thursday I will be and I imagine many others will be too so they should brace themselves.  To not even put something on the Official Site or a little snippet in the Evening Echo is just plain stupid.

An absolute shambles.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Oct. 18 2005,13:26)]
[b said:
cool.gif
Three Cheers for the ticket office. Hip Hip.......
I'll hip hip when they're in my hands until then...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Oct. 18 2005,13:45)]
[b said:
cool.gif
Ticket office may deserve praise for working hard on their Sunday to get them out, however whoevers decision it was not to issue another ticket several weeks ago with the last batch should stand up and take the blame.  It was obviously clear that they would not be ready.

Do they not realise by leaving it to the very last minute that they actually create themselves more work by having several emails/letters/phonecalls regarding "where are my tickets?".  

If it wasn't for this forum I'd be on the telephone asking where they are, and if not received Thursday I will be and I imagine many others will be too so they should brace themselves.  To not even put something on the Official Site or a little snippet in the Evening Echo is just plain stupid.

An absolute shambles.
How difficult is it to put just a paragraph on the web-site. Ten minutes work (and another couple to correct the spelling and grammar
smile.gif
) and it could save the office hours of irate phone calls.

Out of interest who is responsible for all things ticketing: the day to day running of the ticket office, the communications re-tickets, the new system implementation etc.

If the ticket office staff are all pulling together and the whole thing is just not working who's managing the show?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Oct. 18 2005,13:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif

An absolute shambles.
How difficult is it to put just a paragraph on the web-site. Ten minutes work (and another couple to correct the spelling and grammar
smile.gif
) and it could save the office hours of irate phone calls.

Out of interest who is responsible for all things ticketing: the day to day running of the ticket office, the communications re-tickets, the new system implementation etc.

If the ticket office staff are all pulling together and the whole thing is just not working who's managing the show?
Surely it'd be Brian Wheeler's final say as Head of Commercial department....?

[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif

An absolute shambles.
Pretty much agree with you Einstein, it is the best part of 4 weeks since the Yeovil & Forest tickets went out. Here we are 4 days before the next home game and people are still having to ask the same questions.

It is my opinion, partly with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, that at the start of the season all STH should have been issued with the usual ticket book for the season. Finally when the swipe card was ready this could have been sent out to supercede the ticket books. I did suggest this prior to receiving the Yeovil tickets but was told it would have been too difficult. A lot less awkward I feel than getting 2600 odd disgruntled STH on the phone or email all the time asking where the bloody hell their tickets.

I love this club but we are real **** up merchants at times. I am sure that the tickets/cards are winging their way to us but what a pain for people who live or work a distance away if it all goes tits up.

Back