• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

meadyboy

Anyone know why the delay in season ticket sales ? Something must be gong on.

I think last year SUFC were very desperate for £'s so asked ST to cough up early, i guess 14/15 season tickets will be on sale next month in line with most other teams.

They would be mental to release details amidst the worst consecutive winless streak in our history!

Season Tickets

They would be mental to release details amidst the worst consecutive winless streak in our history!

They usually get them on sale asap cos there desperate for the money. My theory is the new ground could start soon so they will put the prices up. Or I smell a ground share coming on.

They usually get them on sale asap cos there desperate for the money. My theory is the new ground could start soon so they will put the prices up. Or I smell a ground share coming on.

Yes, I wont be surprised if there is some sort of "incentive" to buy, linked to the supposed new stadium.

I'm quite pleased. Pretty tiresome being continually asked to stump up for a season ticket in February. Would sooner have the money in my Bank Account rather than the Club's

Better they wait until promotion chances are clearer. Last year they messed around lowering the prices after they'd all been bought. Plus there are a few fans, (not me!), who are concerned about the fact that they are wasting their time/money considering the team's current form.

Why on earth do you think we will ground share? What have we all missed. The planning permission is in a strict order and we also 'assume' the covenant would stop this , but it's irrelevant as we don't need it under the current planning permission.

If they up the prices it would be more fool them .If we dont get promoted they could not afford a price hike .The goveerment might keep telling folk that things are improving .But someone forgot to tell my pocket and and maybe many others .If they really want to bums on seats leave the ticket prices alone again this season .

To be fair they haven't increased the price for some years, other than the year they dropped prices for one season.

We are now cheaper than many of those teams in this league that I have visited this season and although The Hall is tired it does have character,atmosphere and most of the usual stuff, some good seats.
So I expect there to be a price increase for next season.

Back