• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season tickets

Season tickets - Will you be buying one for next season?

• yes, and I was a season ticket holder last season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, and I was not a season ticket holder last season

• no, and I was a season ticket holder last season

• no, and I was not a season ticket holder last season

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 01 2005,11:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ June 01 2005,11:19)]I had one last season, but im going to try different ereas this time round.
I want to try all blocks in East and a couple of games back in the west.
I see you can get away with standing at the back of the East!
Season ticket holders get priority on big games. You'll miss out with that!
Can't you move around with a seaso? I thought you can pop down to the ticket office and swap your usual seat for another seat on a game by game basis. I've done that when I've taken friends along and the seats next to my usual seat have already been sold.

[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ June 01 2005,11:19)]I had one last season, but im going to try different ereas this time round.
Do they really?

oops.gif

Got four season tickets me,wife,2kids.east stand yellow.someone lend me a tenner
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ June 01 2005,13:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
Can't you move around with a seaso?  I thought you can pop down to the ticket office and swap your usual seat for another seat on a game by game basis.  I've done that when I've taken friends along and the seats next to my usual seat have already been sold.
Providing you visit the Ticket Office early enough, the very pleasant ladies working in there are often able to swap your season ticket seats over.

Just sent of application. At £275 for a family ticket that is less than £12 a game for both of us. Not bad me reckons. And priority purchasing which will save sneaking in with the Col Ewe at Layer Road and seeking a transfer.

First season ticket have bothered to get since 77/78. I think it was 5p then.

ive only ever had a season ticket for three seasons since around 1990. iv got this thing about moving from stand to stand until we lose! in addition i cant aways make the saturdays due to the nature of my job
sad.gif

unfortunately due to the fact I have watched the Blues week in week out since they got relegated from the old Div 1, I have spent numerous hours of a Saturday afternoon in the pub guzzling pints whilst following them and my watching my waist rapidly expand.

Thus I made the sensible decision at the start of this season to go back to playing and take my footy seriously again, whilst popping down to the Hall when ever I didn't have a game. The on bloody year I do this and wham, w start playing well. Fortunately we had loads of mid week games and my season finished at the start of march, plus I went to all the games over crimbo - so applying this season's successful theory I will do the same again.

Sorry Ron, no cash ringing in the season ticket till from me!

Ive always wanted one but never been able to afford one.

Still cant afford one, but got it anyway
tounge.gif

Back