• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Tickets

Where's Wiggy?

WS

wink.gif

Great news! Would be nice to beat the average we achieved this season, all depends on how things go I guess but that is still a solid base!

Bloody hell! I didn't realise that to qualify as a "proper supporter" I need to start slaging off owners, management, players, and then the fans ............... ?!

I never go silent, just have other things to do other than sit on here all day. Each to his own, i prefer the action on a Saturday at the Hall than sun and surf all year round. The weather here has been hot and sunny recently but god it gets boring on a regular basis, no comparising to the ups and downs of Southend United FC on yer doorstep!

Proper supporters don't buy season tickets.

They show their support for the club by paying the full face value for each ticket and not complaining about anything.

Cheers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ June 21 2005,23:36)]Got mine in May, proper supporter!
You defy the actual definition of the word 'supporter' with just about every single post you make.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ June 22 2005,01:21)]The weather here has been hot and sunny recently but god it gets boring on a regular basis ...
I'd prefer waking up gently to sunshine and blue skies any day to waking up on a dismal rainy morning in the UK ... in the summer as well. Hot? It's been 38°c for the past week and they say it's going to reach 50°c by August! Luverly-jubbly!!

Now where's that suntan lotion .... ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 22 2005,10:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 21 2005,22:58)]Wiggy's gone all silent again!

Absolutely no 'cojones', this boy!!
that's because Wiggy is a "she"!
Wiggy?! A bloody chick?!

Jeez! No wonder SHE gives the impression that SHE doesn't know anything about football!!

WS

biggrin.gif

Perhaps it's just me but this thread seems to have degenerated in to childish abuse towards wiggy.

Must be slow news at the moment

Back