• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I emailed Ryan yesterday and got a reply straight back saying he is going to wait for other people to get in touch with him re the stickers and then print out a batch for those who were missed. No moaning from me, only praise for Ryan who has been really helpful and very prompt in dealing with this.

I sent him an e-mail last night and he replied first thing this morning to say leave it with him and he will sort it which I thought was good PR:thumbsup:

Fair play to Ryan, dropped him an email and he replied within half hour. He then phoned me an hour later to make sure I'd got the email. He said he couldn't understand how some had got missed and apologized and said he was waiting for more emails before going to the printers to get a batch printed up. Sounds like he knows they missed some. Reckons they should be in place for the Oxford game

Well done Ryan and well done the club.

The end of sticker gate yippee!

I emailed him and he came back within a couple of hours. Printing problems as outsourced. FairPlay to him for coming straight back

I took a photo of my sons, I'm going to print my own. Job done and saves Ryan anymore hassle.

They are just stickers on seats aren't they? After watching a documentary on war crimes in Nigeria, this topic has brought me bk down to earth.

Will they delay the kick off tonight if Davewebbsbrain has still not had a sticker put on his seat?

I think that it just goes to show that Ryan Murrant is trying his absolute hardest to do a job that also relies on outside influences that seem to tie his hands behind his back.

"A SUFC employee with his hands tied" --- an all familiar term we have heard many times before.

Keep up the good work Ryan.

I think that it just goes to show that Ryan Murrant is trying his absolute hardest to do a job that also relies on outside influences that seem to tie his hands behind his back.

"A SUFC employee with his hands tied" --- an all familiar term we have heard many times before.

Keep up the good work Ryan.

Fair Play to the Chap!

Back