• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Secret Santa

Napster

No ⭐
Just picked out the only bloke I can't stand in the secret santa- what on earth shall I buy the little poof? (only a fiver, though)

sad.gif

Tell us what you don't like about him and what he's like and we'll take it from there!

Do you know much about him? Is there anything he particularly despises?

If not how about the Pop Idol xmas single, it'd **** me off if someone got me that!

OK- he's short (about 5 foot), he's queer, he likes Jeff Buckley and Australia. He doesn't like me. He has a mullet. He tries to be fashionable. He's 38, and still only an assistant editor.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,16:38)]OK- he's short (about 5 foot), he's queer, he likes Jeff Buckley and Australia. He doesn't like me. He has a mullet. He tries to be fashionable. He's 38, and still only an assistant editor.
Empty Beer Crate - for him to stand on
Pair of Scissors to cut his hair
Anal Plug
A framed picture of you
A framed picture of England beating Australia at the rugby

How about a really cheesy Wizard of Oz poster. One of the most hackneyed habits associated with homosexuality, something that a gay student might have on their wall.

Should **** him off a treat...

tounge.gif

Matt

Doesnt matter what u buy him  - but if u really cant stand him, buy him something that'll **** him right off.

Last year, me and some mates played that and my mate who's gay pulled out my name - i recieved a pair of leather handcuffs for christmas
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ Nov. 27 2003,16:41)]A framed picture of England beating Australia at the rugby
Oh yes. In a pink fluffy frame... a photo of Johnny dropping the goal.

Here's a good photo for you to run off:

77063.jpg

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 27 2003,16:38)]OK- he's short (about 5 foot), he's queer, he likes Jeff Buckley and Australia. He doesn't like me. He has a mullet. He tries to be fashionable. He's 38, and still only an assistant editor.
Get him a Playboy, if nothing else at least might help show him the error of his ways in the bedroom department

Matt, he'd prob get off on the Wilko Pic !

Perhaps a simple Dildo or perhaps even a wedding card or a pregencey test if u really wanna be mean.

Or if there are any anti gay groups, a membership to that etc

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ Nov. 27 2003,16:41)]
[b said:
Empty Beer Crate - for him to stand on
Pair of Scissors to cut his hair
Anal Plug
A framed picture of you
A framed picture of England beating Australia at the rugby
Fantastic. Beer crate has extra resonance, seeing as he hates the stuff.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 27 2003,17:03)]Crate of Steinlager or Castle Lager it is, then!

biggrin.gif

Matt
Speak to Dave the Shrimper, he likes to drink sh*te beer like Fink Brau, im sure he could sort you out with some

Buy him a bandage. Then offer to take him out for a drink, trip him up at the top of the stairs and chuck the bandage after him as he is rolling arse over head down the stairs.

Back