• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Cup SEMI - FINAL Cup draw/REPLAY RESULT NOW UP

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Escudo..0-9..OldBluLady
Shrimper2thecore..2-2.. thenobster
Mini Shrimp.. 6-5.. Its Only a Game
Roxy.. 1-5.. Cyril Sneer

Semi-Final Cup Draw tomorrow
Replay Friday/Saturday fixtures
Semi-Final ties Saturday week

Last edited:
i'm so annoyed with myself. i cant believe i forgot to predict. i remembered just as Dagenham equalized. What a great 5 minutes that was :angry:

i'm so annoyed with myself. i cant believe i forgot to predict. i remembered just as Dagenham equalized. What a great 5 minutes that was :angry:

You would have had to have made some amazing predictions for it to make a difference in the cup!

OBL is pulling out massive performances in the cup...

Draw for the Semi-Finals;

Mini Shrimp v Shrimper2thecore or the nobster
Cyril Sneer v OldBlueLady

This week sees the decider between Shrimper2thecore and the nobster, will it be influenced by postponements? In the event of a draw a penalty type shoot out will follow, so both be careful what you predict for the Southend v Newport match as that is the first on the list (if it's not postponed!). The winner to take on Mini Shrimp in the semi.

In the other tie, OldBlueLady has already put out current cup winner Escudo, and now has to meet last times beaten finalist Cyril Sneer.

REPAY RESULT
Shrimper2thecore 1-3 theNobster

Well done the nobster who will now meet Mini Shrimp in the semi-final next Saturday

Back