• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Serious Question

Listen so some of you lot
biggrin.gif

If it came down to it i am sure most single men who nail here as she is not exacty rough and she is famous and has loads of money.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 01 2005,18:05)]glasgowsufc - you've obviously not been watching the weather on Sky TV recently...

wink.gif
Is she the sultry Irish girl who does the Sky weather?
If so, good call.

Recently, I have also had this alluring attraction to Alex Hammond off Sky Sports News. Can't explain why though!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 02 2005,09:44)]Recently, I have also had this alluring attraction to Alex Hammond off Sky Sports News.  Can't explain why though!
She split from her husband - horse trainer (and clearly total idiot) Micky Hammond - after he was allegedly found in a compromising position with a male member of the BBC racing team!

We're all big fans of Alex Hammond's rosy-cheeked loveliness here in the office!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 02 2005,10:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 02 2005,09:44)]Recently, I have also had this alluring attraction to Alex Hammond off Sky Sports News.  Can't explain why though!
She split from her husband - horse trainer (and clearly total idiot) Micky Hammond - after he was allegedly found in a compromising position with a male member of the BBC racing team!

We're all big fans of Alex Hammond's rosy-cheeked loveliness here in the office!  
smile.gif
Now that I did not know!

If only I knew how to upload pics on here so we call all appreciate her loveliness......

And getting back on topic, she's far nicer than Billie Piper
tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
Was that Clare Balding?, if so ir brings new meaning to the expression "putting your finger in the dyke"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 02 2005,10:17)]
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
Was that Clare Balding?, if so ir brings new meaning to the expression "putting your finger in the dyke"
Dick (!) Pitman?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 02 2005,10:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
Dick (!) Pitman?
biggrin.gif
Desert Orchid??
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 02 2005,10:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 02 2005,10:18)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

smile.gif
Dick (!) Pitman?
biggrin.gif
Desert Orchid??
wow.gif
Was it his Best Mate? (RIP)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 02 2005,10:15)]We're all big fans of Alex Hammond's rosy-cheeked loveliness here in the office!  
smile.gif
Now that I did not know!

If only I knew how to upload pics on here so we call all appreciate her loveliness......[/QUOTE]
Not the best picture, but here she is....
1235274.jpg

Bille Piper - Yes

Lisa Burke - Yes

Alex Hammond - Yes

They'd all get it!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 02 2005,11:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 02 2005,10:15)]We're all big fans of Alex Hammond's rosy-cheeked loveliness here in the office!  
smile.gif
Now that I did not know!

If only I knew how to upload pics on here so we call all appreciate her loveliness......
Not the best picture, but here she is....
1235274.jpg
[/quote]

Just a test to see if I can get the hang of posting images on here! A better pic of the lovely AH!!!!

alexhammond_005.jpg

Is it just me, or has Alex Hammond got wonky eyes?!

Back