• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stags

I notice some of you guys are coming out with comments such as, 'Should not be losing to a team like Mansfield if we want promotion' We aren't a walkover team. We have a forward wanted by championship clubs, a goals keeper who has scored from his own box and the best passing midfielder in the league. We also have a 19 year old centre back who dictated at the back all day today and a player who was CB of the season last year. All of whom have been injured for months hence our bad form, especially at home.

Oh! That's another thing, losing away to the team with the worst home record... Feeling embarrassed? Shocked? Suicidal?
Not to worry, you've one win in the last 5 games so I suppose you're due a win.

Infact if you'd like to win games how about not playing that gypo at left back who looks like he's got a spider on his head? We ripped him a new arsehole today!

How does it feel knowing that you lost to a Mansfield side without their player who has played in the champions league? The new system Phil Brown is trying to get your squad to adapt to is as bad as the good ball we used to play.

Basically, you're Mansfield's bitch.
Have a safe journey home.

Well done brave man or woman.
Please remind me of your league position ?
Maybe the best passing midfielder in the League isn't as accurate as his title suggests................

I like how it's more embarrassing to lose to the team with the worst home record than be the team with it.

great support from your lot, you will be lucky to finish half way up the table with your tinpot squad, not even 3,000 home fans says it all, ****.

oh and btw it's goal keeper , not plural.............

Autocorrect. We've ended your automatic promotion hopes anyway. When you lose out in the play offs this season, we'll be up there with you next season.

Autocorrect. We've ended your automatic promotion hopes anyway. When you lose out in the play offs this season, we'll be up there with you next season.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Oh please stay around!

That's the first laugh I've had today :hilarious: so thank you and goodnight, it must be time for bath and bed for you now :smile:

Because it is really classy coming onto an opposition forum and gloating after a win. You stay classy Mansfield! :thumbsup:

To those newbies posting after today's win for them.

When puberty hits remember to not cut yourselves shaving.

In the meantime my ten year old boy wants to know when you are going to the big school so he can come and play pokemon with you

:moon:

Last edited:
Back