• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sharing birthdays with famous people

MK Shrimper

Striker
So we've got Blueblood who shares with John Inman (ooo!) Class with Gazza, do you share yours with anyone?

August 3rd (put it in your diaries): I've got Tezza Wogan, Ossie Ardellies and some bird from TLC (the same year AS well...)

So we've got Blueblood who shares with John Inman (ooo!) Class with Gazza, do you share yours with anyone?

August 3rd (put it in your diaries): I've got Tezza Wogan, Ossie Ardellies and some bird from TLC (the same year AS well...)

I share mine with Andy Murray the Tennis player. Very non-exciting.

Spawny git

I share January 24th with Vic Reeves, Ade Edmondson, Neil Diamond and Bamber Gascoigne. Among others I would assume...

What about famous events? Mine's on Sept 11th.

Won't make the joke about my birthday celebrations going with a bang!

I know that I share my (27th August) birthday with a phalanx of sportsman. Obviously they share there birthday with mine, actually.

They are tennis players John Lloyd and Carlos Moya; cricketers Don Bradman, Andy Bichel, Mark Ilott and Mark Ealham; golfer Bernhard Langer, raciing driver Gerhard (flame-grilled) Berger; and most overrated Southend player of all-time Peter Butler.

Loads on my birthday!

Musicians
Miles Davis, Paul Weller & that well-balanced racially aware diva Lauryn Hill

Footballers
Daniel Passerella, Carlos Bocanegra, Adam Boyd & Efe's brother Sam

Actors/Actresses
Ian McKellen, Mike Myers, Anne Heche

Others
Robert Ludlum, Frank Oz, Julian Clary, Jonny Wilkinson

Anyone share the same date and year?

Pretty sure July must be an unpopular time for producing fame-worthy spawn as the best I have to offer is possibly Nigel Clough.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've just googled my birthday as i felt certain i would be able to beat John Inman .. and lo and behold, on June 28th 1491 was born the child who would become King Henry VIII :clap: :clap:

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've just googled my birthday as i felt certain i would be able to beat John Inman .. and lo and behold, on June 28th 1491 was born the child who would become King Henry VIII :clap: :clap:

Same year? :D

Ernest Hemingway
Cat Stevens - sorry Yusuf Islam
Ribin Williams
Josh Hartnet - who?

and one of my all time favourite cricketers Barry Richards

Famous events - Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.

Back