• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

200,000 mm. Is that enough, though with a year left and he goes for nought, maybe we should cash in now, that is if its all true.

I somehow just can't see him settling at another club..We have all got used to his "ways" and the club seem to know how to handle him most of the time and of course his mate Gilbert is no longer with us so that might help him..I think if he goes elsewhere amongst strangers he wont last 5 minutes.

We shall see I guess.

Guess it really comes down to if we think he will sign again.

If we do then I think that's too low. If there is any doubt then I would cash in now, use the money to try and strengthen the side in other areas. On his day he is a world beater but I'm not sure we can ever fully rely on him due to this explosive nature.

Mohsni is god :Worthy::Worthy:
I can see how lots of people got frustrated with him and his antics last season. But, being an outsider I'd hate to see him go purely for the entertainment he serves up. You just don't know what he is going to do next and I suspect neither does he.

No question mark about his ability, just about his temperament of which improved greatly in the last third of the season on the pitch. Thing is, we're all expecting him to explode at any given moment and so look at him more so when he misses a chance, doesn't get a foul, etc, and await him to kick a post / punch the turf / gesture to the ref / argue with an opponent.

Yes his record makes for disappointing reading but I think he gets a a rough deal sometimes and his improvement in keeping his cool hasn't received the credit it deserves imo - Luggy's part in that too. Hope he stays and hope Sturrock plays him at cb from the start - his best position...doubt it though.

The club have moved swiftly to deny it so I guess it's mere speculation at the moment. Then again, wasn't it The Star that broke the news about Dickinson leaving?

Back