• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shirt Framing??

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Anyone know where a good place to get a shirt framed is in the Southend/Chelmsford or close by areas??

And how much will I be looking to pay??

These might do it?

http://www.soccerbid.co.uk/index.shtml

We are delighted in a new framing product it’s a self assembly frame for shirts, boots boxing gloves, balls and it hangs on the wall. The shirt one is ideal for a fund raising event where someone brings a loose shirt along one you have put it in the frame its worth a lot more. See our front page for an example and they are not expensive!

I just found them via google and are based in Hockley I think. Might be worth giving them a call or email maybe? I have never used them obviously.

i had mine professionally done whilst living in winchester and it cost me £190, which was the same price as I got from 3 shops in that area.

strand gallery in southchurch road will probably do them 01702 616768

Thanks any other suggestions are useful aswell before pay day when I get it done?

I got one done in the art shop down queens road, next to that chip shop. Think it only cost me about £110.

Got any pics?? I am quite fussy lol!

Frameworks, Church Road, Benfleet.

That's where the Trust & the Club get their shirts framed.

This has reminded me that I have a shirt I need to frame...

Would be interested in the cost as the shirt only cost me £30 in the first place!

I have a Scott Forbes shirt that I considered having framed but it was cheaper to pay him to stand in the corner of my lounge and wear it.

if my sister had not run off with my camera i would take a photo, i will try to locate it over the week. it's different from the ones in the club shop, as the frame is deeper than those, and i think look better. but ofcourse £190 was a tad pricey, got a liverpool one signed by the squad of the champions league winners to frame at some point.

The cut-price store in Rayleigh on the corner of Eastwood road and Websters Way has a little section at the back that does framing. It's by far the cheapest place I could find three years ago to do the framing for our wedding table plan. The cheapest quote I'd had was about £130, but these guys did it for £25! Quality was fine. Still got the number in my mobile, but obviously haven't had to ring it for years, so not sure 100% sure it's right (01268 742659). Gotta be worth a call though...

£25 did it look good though?? Any pics of it?

£25 did it look good though?? Any pics of it?

Yeah, it was great - there's no way the wife would have settled for it at our wedding if it wasn't... I have got pics, but not at work (bizarrely I did actually have my wedding pics on my work PC until last week when I cleared them off the hard drive in case I was one of the many being made redundant). I'll see if I can dig out a pic when I get home - not sure how much help that'll be though - a wedding table plan's not gonna look terribly similar to a framed footy shirt...

Thank you Beaver I think I will give them a call over the weekend.

:D Have some green.

This is one I had framed by Frameworks a few seasons ago. Can't remember how much it cost though.

1195915931.JPG

Back