• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shock News

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Did anyone else know we've been drawn away at Barnet in the FA Cup?

Echo

Thank heavens we've got the Evening Echo to let us know these things.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So much for being updated every day.

To be fair I spent 15 minutes on hold to the Ticket Office yesterday being reminded to get my tickets for Forest at Home and Rushden away.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Nov. 04 2005,10:05)]To be fair I spent 15 minutes on hold to the Ticket Office yesterday being reminded to get my tickets for Forest at Home and Rushden away.....
Did you remember to buy them?

It's nice to see such up-to-date news from Southend's premier rag...
oops.gif
tounge.gif

The Echo website is updated every day. But the Southend United news is now uploaded as part of the general sports section.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 04 2005,09:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ Nov. 04 2005,10:05)]To be fair I spent 15 minutes on hold to the Ticket Office yesterday being reminded to get my tickets for Forest at Home and Rushden away.....
Did you remember to buy them?
I was too late apparently. Shame as I fancy us to win that Forest one. Freddy is due a goal.

Back