• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shoot Magazine and Graysblue Jnr

And the like button works correctly now to take it directly to your Faceache page.:)

Good stuff GBJ. We should give Anthony Grant a standing ovation, and shout his name, so the other players don't get confused, (A.G. song needed actually, maybe a Snoop Dog classic even), every time he comes on or off the pitch.
Hope you're right about Spencer.

Good work Shame you didn't include a few quotes from your Dad to liven things up a bit. Well done.

**** me, how much did Scott Spencer pay you to write that or are you his best mate?

Well done fella, a lot of people in here have ****** you and your old man off, great to see the article, which most of the nomarks on here would only aspire to

haha great stuff Nik, had me cracking up at the Spencer bit. I was a bit disappointed that there was no reference to it being the Year of the Perm!!!!

Good work GBJ :)

We should give Anthony Grant a standing ovation, and shout his name, so the other players don't get confused, (A.G. song needed actually, maybe a Snoop Dog classic even), every time he comes on or off the pitch.

"Bow wow wow, Yippee Yo, Yippee Yay
Anthony Grant's in da Hooouse

Bow wow wow, Yippee Yo, Yippee Yay
Anthony Grant's in da Hooouse"

Good work GBJ :)

"Bow wow wow, Yippee Yo, Yippee Yay
Anthony Grant's in da Hooouse

Bow wow wow, Yippee Yo, Yippee Yay
Anthony Grant's in da Hooouse"

The Blue Voice may be interested.

Sounds good to me, that'll do nicely. Unless anyone can think of a better one.

What's the mother****ing name?

Snoop Granty, Graaaaannnnttt!

Then it could go into Razam's Bow wow wow!

Back