• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should I....

really selfish gamble. you need to calm your lifestyle down before having any thoughts of being a responsible parent.

really selfish gamble. you need to calm your lifestyle down before having any thoughts of being a responsible parent.

Not always as easy as that though some times you have to bet big to win big but with another life that could be a step to far, though I would be up for the challenge

Not always as easy as that though some times you have to bet big to win big but with another life that could be a step to far, though I would be up for the challenge

I never said it was easy, but many would argue (although I'm definitely no expert) that raising a child is one of the hardest but most amazing things you will do. There is plenty of support and help for alcoholism/drug addiction (I'm just guessing here!) and I think it's worth another go instead of bringing up a child whilst you are fighting your own issues.

Also, what does Mrs TB say about this? Also, steak meal!?

Scott,

I suggest you and MK Shrimper adopt twins from a Vietnamese orphanage then you can all settle down together.

I never said it was easy, but many would argue (although I'm definitely no expert) that raising a child is one of the hardest but most amazing things you will do. There is plenty of support and help for alcoholism/drug addiction (I'm just guessing here!) and I think it's worth another go instead of bringing up a child whilst you are fighting your own issues.

Also, what does Mrs TB say about this? Also, steak meal!?

I am cool at the moment I was not just talking for myself but hypothetically as well.

...and she said your welcome to give her a steak meal any time as mine is always tough and flavourless

Have a baby with the Mrs to calm my own life style down or it that a selfish gamble?

Too much of a gamble. If it turns out either good or bad, remember you are paying for it for the next 18 years.

Yay! (though Mrs MK might mind however....)

Blimey....what would the love child of MK and TB look like????

2401001777_3885356b27_o.gif

Hmmmmm, most definitely has Scotts eyes!!

Back