• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trav

Schoolboy
He is a disciple of Allardyce. So if they can't have Sam...they can have Phil? And yes, I am 100% happy for Southend to improve at the expense of England continuing to be terrible. Even Brown could not do any worse at the England job than recent bosses anyway.

When the Big Sam news broke I thought surely no one on SZ would start a thread like this. It is my sad duty to inform you that on this occasion I was proved more wrong than the Mayor of Wrong Town on a very wrong day.

The Phil FA interview.

FA...Morning Philip
PB..you call me Philip again and I'll slap yer
FA..sorry
PB..ok ..now I can tell you what I want..first I want the Roslyn to be knocked and rebuilt exactly at Wembley
FA...cough cough hmmm
PB..never interrupt me..I also want my old mucker Brian to be my goafer
FA..hmmmm
PB..shut it pig face....I want one of those lovely Blazers with PHil stitched on in silk and one for Brian with also Phil stitched on
FA..anything else
PB..I want to take the lads to Spain every fortnight for a fortnight with free sun beds thrown in...now have I got the gig.
FA...yes.

The Phil FA interview.

FA...Morning Philip
PB..you call me Philip again and I'll slap yer
FA..sorry
PB..ok ..now I can tell you what I want..first I want the Roslyn to be knocked and rebuilt exactly at Wembley
FA...cough cough hmmm
PB..never interrupt me..I also want my old mucker Brian to be my goafer
FA..hmmmm
PB..shut it pig face....I want one of those lovely Blazers with PHil stitched on in silk and one for Brian with also Phil stitched on
FA..anything else
PB..I want to take the lads to Spain every fortnight for a fortnight with free sun beds thrown in...now have I got the gig.
FA...yes.

What have we told you about these attempts at humour, it's not your thing

I think the thread should be, Should Sam Allardyce be the next Southend manager? Just as likely to happen

I heard on the TV that other managers have been involved with bungs and one of them was Sam's assistant :stunned:

Back