• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Should the Shrimperzone ladies apply to be on Telly?

Shrimperzone ladies? Up for it...oooooer?

• Yes! What a great idea Mr MK Shrimper!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Yes I'd love to. My God, you're my hero and stuff.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Good work people .If it is sorted I will get shirts from the club etc

Personally I think its a great idea. Would be something different and im sure they would welome it, surely with the majority of men that watch, it would be a laugh to have 8 women on the bench. If we can get a photo of each of us that wants to get on there and perhaps Cricko could round a few of us up at the BBQ and get a group one of perhaps me holly and Sarah and any of the other females that are interested then we could send that in.

Although I guess it will have to be on next seasons show??

Good work people .If it is sorted I will get shirts from the club etc

Yeah good thinking Johny boy! apparently its actually a really good day if you get to go on there. They put you in a posh hotel the night before and all that. Sounds like a good laugh as know someone that has been on there.

Personally I think its a great idea. Would be something different and im sure they would welome it, surely with the majority of men that watch, it would be a laugh to have 8 women on the bench. If we can get a photo of each of us that wants to get on there and perhaps Cricko could round a few of us up at the BBQ and get a group one of perhaps me holly and Sarah and any of the other females that are interested then we could send that in.

I will join this lot then and said yeah I am up for this bench malarkey, why not!

That's if it's still on next season.
I can't see the viewing figures have held up that well since Lovejoy's departure!

As Mr Tosh mentioned earlier, does anybody actually still watch this religiously week in, week out?

Sam, I have access to pics of you, Sarah, Holly, Senga, and Hils, i can put together a montage to send to the editor.

I can't see the viewing figures have held up that well since Lovejoy's departure!

As Mr Tosh mentioned earlier, does anybody actually still watch this religiously week in, week out?

We can but try Rich

I think that it is still very popular mate......I can not see it being shelved next season.

Sam, I have access to pics of you, Sarah, Holly, Senga, and Hils, i can put together a montage to send to the editor.

brambellwil.jpg

Aberdeen, hard at work earlier today.......

Back