• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Should we be more polite towards Col Ewe fans ?

CC51DAS

President
Just been reading bits of the Col Ewe ticketing thread and have to say that a lot of the comments on there are far from complimentary about the Ewes and their supporters.

Personally, I can't see what there is to be gained in slagging off the sister-shagging, six toed bumpkins :whistling:

I don't particularly like being abusive but that won't stop me looking down from our position of superiority and with a touch of disdain towards them. They can't help it, poor things.

I don't particularly like being abusive but that won't stop me looking down from our position of superiority and with a touch of disdain towards them. They can't help it, poor things.

That is VERY polite !

Hmmmm,

Not sure that the general idea of this thread has caught on yet !!!

YES! If we continue to insult them, we could have this on our hands!!

1793423648a39419f807aj6.jpg

Could we start a Facebook group to have Colchester (re)moved out of Essex, it rather lowers the tone somewhat don't you know!?!

Maybe suggesting where it should be sent could to is more fun?!!

In a word, no.

Never in my life have I witnessed a group of fans who exhibit such a textbook inferiority complex. Just because they're destined to spend their entire existence lost in Ipswich's shadow, apparently ourselves, Wycombe (a mere 100 miles away) or whoever else might be convenient at the time have to bear the brunt of their frustration.

I'd probably pity them if they didn't make it so abundantly clear that they deserve every last bit of it. I actually look out for the Tractor Boys' results these days out of amusement, because as long as they retain their striking superiority the inbreds will never be happy - and may it remain so forever more. :)

Last edited:
Back