• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrewsbury tuesday

bas blue

Coach
will tilly make any changes for the game on tuesday night ? i would like to see hunt play at right back, the eagle given a run out, not sure if nicky is fit to try him at left back ? maybe give dudds a start

Bartman

Hunt Edwards Barrett Nicky

Gower Bentley Maher Pettefer

Dudfield Gray/Eastwood

I'd imagine at least 3 changes ...

Kev

yep, ill go along with that, give our "fringe" players a chance to impress
biggrin.gif

kid gloves with jay me thinks. love to see him just warming up before the match. if all is going well could get on for last ten mins

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Oct. 31 2004,18:10)]Bartman

Hunt Edwards Barrett Nicky

Gower Bentley Maher Pettefer

Dudfield Gray/Eastwood

I'd imagine at least 3 changes ...

Kev
wishful thinking saying pettefer on the left. you have not got a hope he will play most of the game on the right. without a doubt.

come on you blues.

Tough one cos we'd like to win after the success last year, but dont want to risk losing form in the league...

I'd go with:-

Bart
Williams
Edwards
Barrett
Nic-Nic
Corbett
Bentley
Hunt
Pettefer
Dudfield
Eastwood

SUBS: Clarke/Flavs, Jupp, Cheese, Gower, Gray

gk:flavs
rb:jupp
cb:hunt
cb:eagle
lb:nicky
rm:corbett
cm:bentley
cm:maher
lm:gower
cf:gray
cf:dudfield

subs:bart,che,eastwood,pettefer,williams

Flahavan

Williams
Edwards
Barrett
Nicolau

Corbett
Bentley
Maher
Gower

Eastwood
Gray

Subs: Griemink, Wilson, Dudfield, Pettefer, Hunt

It'd be a good chance to see Williams in first team action and with us seemingly none the wiser when it comes to Eastwood signing, we might as well use him while we can!
wink.gif

Grimienk (with us not having many reserve games he needs games under his belt incase something happens to Flavs)

Hunt
Nicolau
Edwards
Barrett

Gower
Pettefer
Bentley
Maher

Dudfield
Eastwood

Back