• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone get together

Aberdeen Shrimper

Just checking out some new friend on my school friends re-united page and it came to me as an epiphany....... we should have a get together, maybe an annual BBQ at Sports and laces or something like that.

This is when some one tells me that this already happens and I realise I was not invited to the last one

Sheesh, Aberdeen! Did we forget to invite you to the last one?

tounge.gif

The guys over at SOL do exactly this, and it is a fantastic day.

Maybe a joint venture could be agreed??..

That's down to the mods of the respective sites to arrange though.

Over to you guys!!.

wink.gif

Good call. BBQ in the rear of the Spread at the start of the new season. I'm sure Ken wouldn't mind closing the doors for a few hours
wink.gif

Seriously, Shrimpers Online organise a do once a year so I see no reason why Shrimperzone shouldn't or couldn't do something to get this rag tag bunch of miscreants together:)

It wouldn't be as expensive as you think ... I have contacts with a couple of sports tour companies and have been arranging football weekends for a year or so now. A long weekend in the sun? Could be.

An Annual SZ weekender in Javea sounds interesting.

Hey, maybe even a football match can be arranged with the Javeamigos!!

wink.gif

lol

this sounds like a dam fine idea, i will get my factor 25 now

yeah up for that lads. Maybe if you're over the 300 post mark on shrimperzone then you get a 20% discount in the Spread??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Nov. 03 2006,23:34)]AS, do what Fred did when he first joined. Post a load of bollox or just a smilie face. You'll be there in no time
biggrin.gif
prefer quality and not quantity.............. I am sure I heard that somewhere before,

ow yeah it was Mrs Aberdeen Shrimper the other night!!

Back