• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Opinion Poll

Who are you voting for in the Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Green

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Other/Independent

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Not voting

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had UKIP actually knock at the door yesterday and another Labour leaflet through.

Did anyone else see the leadership interview on bbc with ukip. It wss basically a contnuous personal attack on farage by the interviewer....i am looking forward to the BBC's public apology. Thought Nigel handled it very well.

Did anyone else see the leadership interview on bbc with ukip. It wss basically a contnuous personal attack on farage by the interviewer....i am looking forward to the BBC's public apology. Thought Nigel handled it very well.

Farage is a hypocrite and the BBC (and whoever else interviews him) are more than entitled to hold him to account for that.

In that case they owe one to Milliband too. They owe apologies to all of them from what I have seen.

Must admit I have had a couple round today. Firstly a guy working for UKIP, to be honest he was very scruffy indeed and would have expected a little more care in appearance especially when knocking on people's doors as some may get the wrong impression. Just now I have had Conservatives one of whom I knew through a tour of the Palace of Westminster that had been arranged with Rebecca Harris.

Going back to the poll, it is not actually that different to the national one, though personally I think this is one of the dullest campaigns ever. Where is the excitement? Such as Prescott literally connecting with the electorate or Brown and his bigoted woman quote. You have one leader whom seemingly has no interest in being PM anymore and another who doesn't seem to really believe he can win.

I'm voting Green because the woman at a poetry recital who invited me to a meeting of the local branch, at her bookshop on London Road, is someone well worth seeing how much they like exit polls with.

Why do some people seem to think Spoling their paper is a more noble act than not voting... Both have the same result?

Why do some people seem to think Spoling their paper is a more noble act than not voting... Both have the same result?

Aren't spoiled votes actually counted?

I guess some would argue that it's more noble to actually get off your arse, down to the polling station and then spoil your vote, than sit at home and not vote and complain about things (on SZ).

395,000 people spoiled their votes in the last election (intentionally and unintentionally). That's a pretty large number!

I for one am quite looking forward to drawing a big veiny spunking **** on my ballot paper.

Aren't spoiled votes actually counted?

I guess some would argue that it's more noble to actually get off your arse, down to the polling station and then spoil your vote, than sit at home and not vote and complain about things (on SZ).

395,000 people spoiled their votes in the last election (intentionally and unintentionally). That's a pretty large number!

I for one am quite looking forward to drawing a big veiny spunking **** on my ballot paper.

Gordon Brown?

Twelve hours to go before the polls open and the big two are as close in the SZ poll are they are everywhere else. Fun night tomorrow.

What I find interesting is that not only are the results quite close, but the numbers that voted were really quite small. Normally people vote on polls here regardless of the subject.

What I find interesting is that Labour and the tories have swapped colours.

Whats also interesting is that in Southend the poll is unlikey to reflect what happens as the Tories will win easily.

Do Tories in Southend therefore not like the zone? Not like Southend United? (we wear their colours?!)

Farage is a hypocrite and the BBC (and whoever else interviews him) are more than entitled to hold him to account for that.

A hypocrite is someone who on one thread self righteously tells us not to make sweeping negative statement based on a stereotype. Whilst on another thread says that ANY fan of a certain Conservative supporting comedian should be shot in the head.

Step forward the sky hypocrite of the month Pubey

A hypocrite is someone who on one thread self righteously tells us not to make sweeping negative statement based on a stereotype. Whilst on another thread says that ANY fan of a certain Conservative supporting comedian should be shot in the head.

Step forward the sky hypocrite of the month Pubey

I would have said that a hypocrite is someone who actually supports UKIP but rather than just saying so, prefers to have a swipe at someone who has made his anti-UKIP views well-known.

I would have said that a hypocrite is someone who actually supports UKIP but rather than just saying so, prefers to have a swipe at someone who has made his anti-UKIP views well-known.

Or someone who likes a comedian who doesn't want you to vote, no wait, vote Green, no wait, vote Labour, no wait vote.........

Back